Shares your phones Internet connection
with your computer. Makes it possible to access the Internet on any Windows, Mac or Linux computer using the phones data-connection.
- This app is complicated to set up.
- If you don't know what a driver, SDK, port or proxy server are, you
will find it difficult to get working.
- Your mobile network may charge / disconnect you for excessive usage,
- Please do not email JADS Limited for
support for the free service.
you need help, please consider purchasing the Internet
- If that doesn't help, click Refund Payment within the App for an instant automatic refund!
- Fast, efficient, multi-threaded HTTP proxy
server. (JADS Web Traffic Manager)
- Fast, efficient, multi-threaded SOCKS proxy server. (Based on JSocks)
- Port forwarding for other TCP connections such as Telnet, SSH and RDP.
- HTTPS works through SOCKS proxy. (Leave SSL proxy empty).
- Works with Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Android 1.5 and above.
- Data connection on the phone (3G recommended).
- Android SDK installed. (USB drivers also required for Microsoft Windows)
- USB debugging enabled on the phone.
- USB cable connection from phone to computer.
Please choose your Operating System:
For more hints and tips please see the advanced page